Dear colleagues and partners!
Assessing the economic situation in Russia in 2009 as a whole, it should be noted that overcoming the crisis is not possible without further development of the construction materials industry, and, in particular, the cement industry.
Realization of construction volumes scheduled by the programs of long-term economic development in Russia is only possible under condition of the increase of cement output that, in its turn, requires modernization and expansion of operating capacities and construction of new cement works.
JSC NIICEMENT is a successor of the State All-Union Research and Development Institute of the Cement Industry (NIICement) established in 1947 and aimed at solving industrial problems. JSC NIICEMENT carries out its activities according to the Charter of the organization in the following areas:
- Improvement of productivity of the existing equipment;
- Reduction of energy resources consumption for cement production;
- Improvement of cement quality;
- Development of special cements;
- Determination of raw materials suitability for cement production during the construction of new cement works;
- Designing of production lines;
- Cement production control, provision of state standard samples and international standard samples to cement companies;
- Industrial standard samples of cement-based materials composition; development and certification of works standard samples;
- Certification of cement quality testing means;
- Forecast of prospects of the cement industry development;
- Annual analysis of the global and domestic cement industry;
- Submission of abstracts and analytical publications on the current state and prospects of global cement production development.
JSC NIICEMENT invites partners to cooperate on all the issues listed above.
Analytical center with the following objects of activity:
- Investigation of cement output volumes and marketing areas in Russia and abroad;
- Analysis of advanced technologies and equipment in the cement industry of Russia and foreign countries
- carries out researches and technological tests of raw materials issuing opinions about their suitability for the production of cement, as well as inspects clinkers and cements by methods of chemical and physical-chemical analysis
- develops specific guidelines on intensification and upgrading of cement production
of modern methods and technologies of production of effective types of cement and other binders, utilization of non-conventional raw materials and fuels.
in the field of technical and technological audit of cement production, development of process regulations and design documentation, as well as execution of commissioning works.
The largest research library
of rare publications of technical literature, domestic and foreign scientific and technical journals, scientific digests of the Institute, abstracts of scientific, technical and patent information. Keeping and systematization of scientific works and research-technical reports is carried out from the day of the Institute foundation. The research library includes about twenty thousand copies of technical literature.
Scientific and Technical Information Department and Research Library
Burning and Grinding Department
Laboratory of Cements
Chemical-Analytical (Testing) Lab.
Accreditation certificate - РОСС RU 0001/22 CМ40
Physical Chemistry Lab
JSC NIICEMENT is a team of experienced and highly skilled scientists and designers. The Institute has a modern scientific-industrial base and is ready to participate in development of business plans and technical solutions for upgrading and rehabilitation of existing cement works, projects of modern cement works and production lines, implementation of new technologies.