TECHNOLOGICAL TESTS OF RAW MATERIALS FOR CEMENT PRODUCTION
The Laboratory of Cements of JSC NIICEMENT performs:
1. Technological tests of natural raw materials from various deposits and by-products (slag of ferrous and nonferrous metallurgy, fly ash of TPPs, ash-slag, etc.) for their suitability as a raw component for preparation of raw mix when producing Portland cement clinker.
Technological tests of raw materials are performed
- in laboratory conditions;
- in semi-factory conditions
obtaining pilot clinker and cement, estimating the quality of the latter by means of the standard physical and mechanical testing of cements according to GOST 310.1- 76 - GOST 310.3- 76, GOST 310.4 - 81 "Cements. Test methods."
According to test results a statement and recommendations on the use of raw materials for cement production are made.
2. Technological tests of natural materials and by-products as active mineral additives in cement per to GOST 25094-94 "Active mineral additives for cements. Methods of testing."
3. Determination of grindability of raw materials and a specific surface area of technological powders.
4. Determination of particle size distribution of clay rocks by the sieve method and method of Rutkovski.
5. Determination of water absorption and volume weight of rocks.
The above mentioned offer is carried out by the Laboratory of Cements of JSC NIICEMENT.
Ul. Pleshcheevskaya, 15, Podolsk, 142101 Moscow region, Russia
Alla V. Shutova
Head of Laboratory of Cements