PHYSICAL AND MECHANICAL TESTS OF CEMENT FOR COMPLIANCE WITH FUNCTIONAL STANDARDS
The Laboratory of Cements of JSC NIICEMENT carries out physical and mechanical tests of cements both domestic and imported to comply with the functional standard GOST 10178-85 “Portland cement and Portland blastfurnace slag cement. Specifications”.
Physical and mechanical tests of cements are executed according to GOST 310.1- 76 - GOST 310.3- 76, GOST 310.4 - 81 “Cements. Test methods.” and include determining following parameters:
- fineness of grinding (outsiftings No. 008) and specific surface area;
- normal density and setting time of cement paste;
- soundness of cement;
- consistency of cement mortar;
- flow of a slump cone;
- bending and compression strength of test-beams made of cement mortar at 3 and 28 days;
- cement strength during steam-curing at 1 day.
This offer is carried out upon customers’ request by the Laboratory of Cements of JSC NIICEMENT.
Ul. Pleshcheevskaya, 15, Podolsk, 142101 Moscow region, Russia
Alla V. Shutova
Head of Laboratory of Cements